Recipe by Kate in Ontario
This is an easy make ahead appetizer with lots of flavour. It is like a cross between Greek salad and Chicken spanokapita. It was really popular at a recent potluck.
Top Review by bert
I was at a recent pot-luck that Kate attended as well. This pizza was indeed a hit. While I have'nt made it yet, I have tasted it first hand and I can tell you it is on my list of things to make this weekend. It was delicious! Thanks Kate, for posting the recipe.
- 1 large store bought thin pizza dough
- 1⁄2 cup kraft Greek salad dressing, divided
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 1 container prepared spinach dip
- 1⁄4 English cucumber, sliced
- 1⁄4 red pepper, cut in bite size pieces
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly coat inside of pizza crust with salad dressing.
- Marinate chicken breast in remaining salad dressing for 1 hour- Grill until done- about 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Spread spinach dip over crust.
- Slice chicken into bite sized pieces and spread evenly over pizza.
- Add red pepper, cucumber, and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with feta.
- Slice into thin wedges.
- May be made several hours ahead and stored in refrigerator.