Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This delicious recipe comes from the Betty Crocker Party Food cookbook. It is a really yummy appetizer that is addictive and makes a super presentation with the dark colored olives and colorful red tomatoes. The spinach gives it great crunch. It is a different twist on the usual pinwheels. Preparation time includes chill time. Hope you like it as much as my family and guests have. Enjoy! ChefDLH
- 1 (8 ounce) containergarlic-and-herb whipped cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) containercrumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 6 flour tortillas for burritos, 8 inch (from 11.5-oz package)
- 1⁄3 cup pitted kalamata olive, coarsely chopped
- 3 small tomatoes, chopped (plum or Roma, about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1. In small bowl, beat cream cheese and feta cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in cucumber.
- 2. Place tortillas on microwavable plate or microwavable paper towel; microwave uncovered on High 10 to 15 seconds to soften. Spread about 1/4 cup cheese mixture over each tortilla. Top evenly with olives and tomatoes. Arrange 1/2 cup spinach on each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours to blend flavors.
- 3. Trim ends of rolled tortillas if desired. Cut each roll into eight 1-inch slices. Arrange with cut sides down on serving dish.
Easy to make needed a little something more. Added some lemon pepper seasoning.