Prep 9 mins
Cook 0 mins
everything you love about greek salad in a portable portion
Make and share this Greek Salad in a Pita recipe from Food.com.
- 340.19 g tomatoes, seeded, diced (about 2 cups)
- 473.18 ml diced seeded peeled cucumbers (from about 1 large)
- 236.59 ml diced red bell pepper (from about 1 large)
- 59.14 ml pitted kalamata olives or 59.14 ml other brine-cured black olives, halved
- 59.14 ml diced red onion
- 44.37 ml chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 44.37 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 22.18 ml red wine vinegar
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 59.14 ml crumbled feta cheese (about 2 ounces)
- pita bread, shells
- Toss first 9 ingredients in medium bowl to blend. Gently mix in cheese. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be made 2 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature.)
- eat OR stuff in a pita.
Very good and I've been thinking. I'm funding my entire family and extended family's food bill thanks to my devotion to cooking. Made for PAC Fall 2011.