Recipe by CaliforniaJan
In the spirit of getting ready for summer I'm posting this lightened up Greek Salad Dressing. Originally from my local newspaper, the San Jose Mercury News.
Top Review by Jostlori
A quick and easy dressing that's mighty tasty too! We used this to dress a cucumber and tomato salad as an accompaniment to a wonderful Pastitsio. I used fresh oregano and fresh basil from my garden. Delicious!
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, minced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste