Recipe by dicentra
This appetizer is from my Low Carb Cookbook. I’m posting it for ZWT3. Cook time is chilling time. This would be a great one to make ahead of time.
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 medium cucumbers
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pitted and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl stir together feta cheese, sour cream, parsley, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic and pepper. Cover and chill for 2-24 hours.
- Using a sharp knife, trim the ends from cucumbers and discard ends. Bias-slice the cucumbers into ¼ inch slices.
- Spoon 1 ½ teaspoons cheese mixture onto each cucumber slice. Arrange slices on a serving platter.
- In a small bowl combine basil and olives. Spoon some of the mixture over each cucumber slice and serve.