- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 zucchini, cut into julienne stripes
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 236.59 ml sliced black olives
- 1 red onion, sliced and seperated into thin rings
- 226.79 g feta cheese, cubed
- 170.09 g jar artichoke hearts, quartered with marinade
- 59.14 ml red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large salad bowl combine first 6 ingredients (tomatoes- feta cheese).
- Cover with undrained artichoke hearts.
- Pour red wine vinegar over salad.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Best if chilled for several hours or overnight.
- Toss before serving.