Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
A Greek-inspired potato salad.
- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes or 2 lbs small white potatoes, peeled and cut into large dice
- 1 cup trimmed green beans (4 oz/120 g)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved (mixed yellow and red)
- 1 small red onion, cut in half vertically and very thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell peppers or 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces smoked tofu, diced
- 8 pepperoncini peppers
- 3 tablespoons vegetable juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brine, from pepperoncini jar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons dried oregano
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until just tender, about 6 minutes.
- Drain and stop the effects of cooking the beans under cold running water.
- Cook green beans in boiling water until just tender, about 2 minutes.
- Drain and stop cooking under cold running water.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Arrange potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, tofu and pepperoncini on a platter.
- Pour dressing over top.