Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from “My Lil’ Ricardo”.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed pitted black olives, drained and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- tomatoes, cubed
- 1 English cucumber, cubed
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cubed
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- In a salad bowl or a large bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients with a whisk.
- Add the salad ingredients and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Place the salad in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Tips: For a milder onion flavour, let the onion soak in a bowl of cold water for about 10 minutes.
Made this delicious salad tonight. Served it with pasta and a chicken marinara dish and it was a hit. Loved the salad ingredients and the dressing. I did not have yellow bell pepper, but used red instead. This salad really complimented our meal very well. Made for PRMR, September, 2013.