Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This fresh, delicious salad requires zero cooking and is ready in less than ten minutes! Get a taste of the Meditteranean.
- 1. Place the first seven ingredients in a large salad bowl and toss gently.
- 2. Drizzle the lemon juice and olive oil over the salad.
- 3. Sprinkle the oregano, sea salt and black pepper on top.
- 4. Gently stir all items again to ensure seasoning is distributed evenly and serve.
- (Optional: lay over a bed of romaine).
This was a little different twist on a Greek classic but one that we really enjoyed. For the 4 of us I used 3 medium size tomatoes. The cucumber was seeded before being cut into chunks and I used 1/2 a medium size lemon. A little salt and pepper and a drizzle of olive oil was all that was needed to finish it off. Made for PAC Spring 2011.