1/1 Photo of Greek Salad
Looking to fill out my Greek cookbook a little more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 English cucumbers, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 lbs tomatoes, cored and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium red onion, chopped, then rinsed and drained
- 1 1/3 cups coarsely chopped parsley
- 1 1/3 cups drained pitted kalamata olives, halved if large
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 lb feta cheese
- salt and fresh-ground pepper
- 1Toss first 5 ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- 2Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and oregano.
- 3Cover and chill vegetables and dressing separately.
- 4Just before serving, drain vegetable mixture and return to bowl.
- 5Crumble feta cheese and add to vegetables in bowl.
- 6Add dressing, salt and pepper, and mix gently.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.7
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 843.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 10.2 g