Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from www.lovingyou.com
- 1 cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 large ripe tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon kalamata olive, pitted and chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl.
- Let stand twenty minutes, then toss and serve.
Wonderful recipe! All the greek salad dressing recipes I've seen on here have been way too heavy on the oil. This was much better. We will definitely be making this again. Changes were: omitted cucumber, used Mezzetta Mediterranean Olive Antipasto instead of kalamata olives, used white vinegar instead of balsamic (replaced 1 Tbsp of the vinegar with lemon juice), used lettuce as a base for the salad (not mentioned in ingredients).