Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
These Greek style lemon flavored potatoes are known as Psitas Potatoes
Make and share this Greek Roasted Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise into thick wedges; place in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Wisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the potatoes, coating evenly.
- Bake for approximately 2 hours or until tender, turning occasionally. Add water as needed if the pan is getting dry.
- I like my potatoes to have some colour, so I will broil them for a few minutes at the end until I get my desired result.
Yum, delicious lemon flavour. I love potatoes and could eat these every day.