- 8 -10 large peeled potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup water (if needed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise into thick wedges; place in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Wisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the potatoes, coating evenly.
- Bake for approximately 2 hours or until tender, turning occasionally. Add water as needed if the pan is getting dry.
- I like my potatoes to have some colour, so I will broil them for a few minutes at the end until I get my desired result.