Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This will produce a crisp chicken with a robust flavor.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove giblets from chicken; wash and pat dry with paper towels.
- Salt and pepper skin and cavity of chicken to your taste.
- Place chicken in a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Take one lemon and rub on counter top back and forth with your hand to loosen lemon juice.
- Cut lemon in half.
- Take one half of a lemon and squeeze the juice into a small glass mixing bowl; add 1/2 cup Greek Vinaigrette Dressing and blend.
- Place squeezed lemon and other three lemon halves into cavity of chicken.
- Slowly pour dressing mixture over chicken.
- Bake for 1 1/2 at 350 degrees or until juices run clear.
- Baste periodically.
Very easy to do! I didn't have Greek Vinegrette Dressing so I substituted 1/4 cup of Creamy Ceasar and I used 1/4 cup of lemon juice. I also seasoned the chicken with Mrs. Dash Italian blend.