Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is different from the other Greek Pudding recipes already posted. I got it on Cooks.com and haven't tried it yet. I am on a rice pudding kick and will try this next, probably with modifications. I am posting it verbatim.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 ounces vanilla pudding mix, cook and serve type
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 29 ounces water, use 2 condensed milk measures
- 2 cups cooked rice
- In a medium saucepan combine, eggs, pudding mix, sugar and condensed milk.
- Mix well.
- Add water, then rice.
- Bring to a boil over medium low heat, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Remove from heat.
- Cool at room temperature.