Yummy-if you like Feta.
Make and share this Greek Rice & Feta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups cooked medium grain white rice, rinsed and drained (you dont want it sticky)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 large tomato, chopped and seeded
- 1⁄2 chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 chopped English cucumber
- 1⁄3 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄3 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup salad dressing (the mayo kind like Miracle Whip)
- 2 teaspoons plain yogurt
- Add the oregano, veg and 3/4 of the feta to rice and toss.
- Combine the dressing and yogurt and toss with rice mixture.
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with remaining feta.