Recipe by RedVinoGirl
Delicious and light tasting greek rice recipe to pair with your favorite greek dishes!
Top Review by run for your life
Lemony goodness! Omitted the olives as we don't care for them. Next time I would maybe add a little more spinach and possibly a few fresh chopped tomatoes. So quick and easy. Thanks for posting!
- 236.59 ml quick-cooking rice
- 236.59 ml water
- 1 garlic clove (grated)
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 177.44 ml marinated artichoke hearts
- 118.29 ml fresh spinach, chopped
- 29.58 ml chives (chopped)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- dried oregano
- salt, to taste
- 78.07 ml feta cheese, crumbled
- 59.14 ml kalamata olive (stoned and chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to a boil, add rice, garlic, and artichokes, cook covered for 5 minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients, let sit, covered, for 5-7 minutes, to heat everything through.
- Notes: make sure not to leave the top off the pot for too long while adding ingredients. The mixture needs its steam to "cook" the rice.