Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
Cleaning out stacks of old magazines and want to save this from Cdn Living Dec 1997. Cook time does not include 8 to 24 hour marinade time.
- Cut pork into individual ribs, trimming off fat.
- In small bowl, whisk together lemon rind and juice,onion,oregano,oil,honey,garlic powder,salt and pepper; pour into large plastic bag.
- Add pork ribs, turning to coat; seal bag tightly.
- Refrigerate, turning bag occasionally, for at least 8 hours or for up to 24 hours.
- Arrange ribs on rack in large foil-lined roasting pan; pour marinade all over ribs.
- Roast in 400F oven for 10 mins.
- Reduce oven temp to 375F; roast, turning once and basting occasionally with marinade, for 1 hour or until meat is tender enough to almost fall off bone.
Great flavour, great recipe. Sadly, I overcooked the ribs and some of them looked a bit charred. Surprisingly even the well-done ribs were moist, tender and flavourful and did not taste burned. I will watch them a bit more closely next time and pull them out earlier. I love the lemon juice flavour. I did only get to have them in the marinade for about 5 hours and they were, indeed, very tender. This will be my go-to Greek Rib recipe. Thanks for sharing.
Great I slow cooked them at 250 for 3 hours and they just fell off the bone.
This was a very good recipe, and might add easy as well. One of the better greek rib recipes I have tried in a long time!