Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are really great, served with rice
- 1 pork rib rack
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon plain salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces.
- Place on cookie sheet in single layer.
- Sprinkle spices and lemon juice on top.
- Turn over and repeat the process.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Turn ribs.
- Cook another 20 minutes or until nicely done.
Easy, quick and a great addition to the greek salad.