Recipe by OscarsMom
This is a recipe that I developed myself, is real easy to do and works well either in conventional oven or on a charcoal barbeque in the summer time!! Because I do not follow a specific recipe, I have estimated the amounts to be able to post this recipe. All of these ingredients can be adjusted to your own tastes.
Top Review by hewie123
I absolutely love this recipe....This is actually my normal "homemade" recipe myself (LOL)...except instead of onion powder, I use oregano flakes....turns out 100% every time!! Everyone who tries 'my' recipe, they absolutely love it!!! Even the pickiest of eaters.
- 2 racks of baby-back pork ribs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 4 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt or 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons onion salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Melt butter.
- Place back ribs on foil-lined baking sheet, meat side up.
- Spread melted butter over ribs.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the ingredients over the ribs, in no particular order.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Turn racks over.
- Repeat butter and seasonings.
- Return to oven and bake for additional 30 mins or until nicely browned.
- Serve with lemon wedges.