Recipe by kymgerberich
For the 'zaar World Tour 2005
Top Review by Peter J
This was something else! I really liked the combination of ingredients and this is a recipe that really proves the best dishes don't leave an empty tin in sight. Everything reduced together so well and combined with a whole fresh snapper everything was just so perfect! As well as topping with the tomato mixture I also placed some inside the snapper.
- 1133.98-1360.77 g red snapper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 453.59 g whole tomatoes, sliced up
- 118.29 ml white wine
- 29.58 ml parsley, chopped
- 3.69 ml basil, chopped
- 10-12 Greek olives, pitted
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion, pepper, and garlic in hot oil. Add tomatoes; simmer 15 minutes.
- Brush a shallow baking dish with olive oil and place fish in dish. Pour wine over top.
- Pour hot tomato mixture over fish.
- Dot with a little butter.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Combine parsley, basil and olives and sprinkle over fish.