Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
For the 'zaar World Tour 2005
Make and share this Greek Red Snapper recipe from Food.com.
- Saute onion, pepper, and garlic in hot oil. Add tomatoes; simmer 15 minutes.
- Brush a shallow baking dish with olive oil and place fish in dish. Pour wine over top.
- Pour hot tomato mixture over fish.
- Dot with a little butter.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Combine parsley, basil and olives and sprinkle over fish.
This was something else! I really liked the combination of ingredients and this is a recipe that really proves the best dishes don't leave an empty tin in sight. Everything reduced together so well and combined with a whole fresh snapper everything was just so perfect! As well as topping with the tomato mixture I also placed some inside the snapper.