Recipe by Dancer^
We doubled this recipe and it turned out very well. Everyone enjoyed it and no leftovers.
- 2 large sweet red peppers
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch granulated sugar
- 1 pinch cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Place peppers on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and cook, turning often, for 15 to 20 minutes or until charred.
- Let cool; peel and seed.
- In blender or food processor, purée together peppers, feta cheese, vinegar, sugar and cayenne.
- Dip can be refrigerated in airtight container for up to 5 days; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.