1/1 Photo of Greek Quinoa Salad With Avocados!
Sweet Tortellini's Note:
This salad is a personal favorite, it is light, healthy, refreshing and quick - perfect for a summer day! Start the quinoa first then chop all your veggies and make the dressing; you'll be done in 15 minutes with a gluten-free, high protein and nutritious meal. Pair it with steak and chilled white wine. BON APPETITE!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup water or 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled, and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Bring quinoa and water OR chicken broth to a boil in a small saucepan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed.
- 2In a medium bowl, stir together quinoa, tomatoes, spinach, and onion.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, oil, and salt. Mix with quinoa.
- 4Place quinoa on plates and sprinkle with feta and avocado.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Quinoa Salad With Avocados!
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.5
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 446.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 7.6 g