Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Got hungry and raided my fridge/pantry! Had some leftover quinoa and this salad was light and tasty. I cooked my quinoa with half broth and half water, so that preference is up to you. I'm sure either way you make it you can season the salad based on taste. I made this as a main dish with only 2 servings but you can separate it into 4 for a side dish. Enjoy!
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked according to package and chilled (mine was leftover from night before)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives or 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, if you prefer
- 1⁄3 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh Baby Spinach (use as much as you like)
- 1⁄3 cup feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Mix chilled quinoa, olives, sun dried tomatoes, spinach, and feta in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Pour dressing mixture over salad and toss together evenly. Chill in fridge up to overnight if desired, or serve immediately.