Got hungry and raided my fridge/pantry! Had some leftover quinoa and this salad was light and tasty. I cooked my quinoa with half broth and half water, so that preference is up to you. I'm sure either way you make it you can season the salad based on taste. I made this as a main dish with only 2 servings but you can separate it into 4 for a side dish. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked according to package and chilled (mine was leftover from night before)
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives or 1/4 cup kalamata olive, if you prefer
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Baby Spinach (use as much as you like)
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1Mix chilled quinoa, olives, sun dried tomatoes, spinach, and feta in a medium bowl.
- 2In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- 3Pour dressing mixture over salad and toss together evenly. Chill in fridge up to overnight if desired, or serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Quinoa Salad
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 808.8
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 1768.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 29.6 g