My grandmother made spinach like this when I was a kid. Once I discovered how delicious it is on top of a baked potato, well, I haven't gone more than a few weeks without having one of these for dinner.
- Bake the potatoes in a 400 oven for about an hour, or until they're nice and tender.
- Heat olive oil in a wide skillet over medium heat, add garlic and saute briefly, don't let it get brown.
- Add spinach to pan, and cook until just wilted, remove from heat.
- Squeeze lemon juice onto spinach, and add feta.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut open potatoes, top with spinach mixture, and a spoonful of plain yogurt, if desired.