Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was looking for something new and different to do with potatoes, and came up with this
- 4 cups potatoes, peeled and par boiled
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbles
- 1⁄4 cup all purpose Greek seasoning, blend
- Peel and boil potatoes until soft, but not mashed.
- season with Greek seasoning
- fold in Feta Cheese.
This was so easy it was ridiculous and it was amazingly yummy as well! The only thing I'd change is to add the seasoning to taste... my Greek seasoning has salt in it and I think if I'd put the entire 1/4 cup in it would have been a little overwhelming.