- 6 white irish potatoes, washed and quartered (do not peel)
- 1⁄2-1 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons Cavenders All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 1 medium onion, cut in slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix: 1/2 cup flour with the Greek seasoning.
- Dip potato wedges in melted margarine.
- Coat with the flour and seasoning mixture.
- Lay potatoes in 9x13-inch pan.
- Put layer of onion slices over potatoes.
- Sprinkle some of the Greek Seasoning over onions.
- Put in 400° oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.