Recipe by Bergy
You can do most of this recipe ahead, have your skins ready and baked the first 5 minute baking and have your cheese mixture ready and in the fridge. Continue on to the last steps just before serving. These go over well with sports fans, however I think you'll want to make more than 32!
- 3 medium potatoes, scrubbed
- olive oil
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven 400f, prick the potatoes and bake 1 hour or until done.
- Cool potatoes slightly, cut in half, lengthwise and scoop out the pulp leaving a 1/4" shell (reserve pulp for another use) Cut skins in half lengthwise again and then cut in half crosswise (you'll have 32 pieces) Brush skins generously with with oil.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and top the skins with the cheese mixture.
- Drizzle with a little oil and broil for 2-3 minutes until cheese is bubbly.