Found this recipe on the internet, can't remember where, but it's a great summer salad, very refreshing!
- 1 lb small red potato, 1/4 inch slices
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, cut into quarters
- 1 cup sliced seedless cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Greek olive
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Place in potatoes in 2 quart saucepan.
- Add approximately 2 inches of water.
- Cook, covered until tender, for approximately 12 minutes.
- Do Not Overcook.
- Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, cover dried tomatoes with boiling water, set aside for 10 minutes.
- Drain tomatoes and pat dry.
- Add potatoes, tomoates and cucumber to bowl.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Can be served cold or at room temperature.
- Arrange onion, cheese and olives on top.
- Mix together olive oil, water, lemon juice, sugar, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.