1/1 Photo of Greek Potato Salad With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Galley Wench's Note:
Found this recipe on the internet, can't remember where, but it's a great summer salad, very refreshing!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb small red potato, 1/4 inch slices
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, cut into quarters
- 1 cup sliced seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup Greek olive
- 1Place in potatoes in 2 quart saucepan.
- 2Add approximately 2 inches of water.
- 3Cook, covered until tender, for approximately 12 minutes.
- 4Do Not Overcook.
- 5Drain and set aside.
- 6Meanwhile, in small bowl, cover dried tomatoes with boiling water, set aside for 10 minutes.
- 7Drain tomatoes and pat dry.
- 8Add potatoes, tomoates and cucumber to bowl.
- 9Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- 10Can be served cold or at room temperature.
- 11Arrange onion, cheese and olives on top.
- 13Mix together olive oil, water, lemon juice, sugar, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Greek Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greek Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Potato Salad With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 707.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 5.1 g