Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Sometimes I just can't decide between my two favourite salads, Greek or Potato. This is a tasty combination of the two.
- 500 g small new potatoes
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard or 1⁄2 tablespoon English mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 black olives
- 2 courgettes, thickly sliced
- 100 g sugar snap peas
- 150 g cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or 2 tablespoons coriander
- 15 fresh mint leaves, shredded
- 100 g feta cheese
- Boil the potatoes until just tender.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing by mixing the mustard and lemon juice in a salad bowl.
- Add a bit of salt and then whisk in the olive oil.
- Stir in the in onion.
- Pit the olives, loosening the flesh in chunks, and then add them to the dressing.
- Heat a small pan of boiling water and drop in the courgetttes and sugar snap peas.
- Let cook for one minute, then drain.
- Add the cooked and drained potatoes, the courgettes and peas into the dressing.
- Season with lots of black pepper and stir until well mixed.
- Halve the tomatoes, then add them to the salad along with the parsley or coriander and the mint leaves.
- Toss once more, then slice the feta and lay on top.
- Serve and enjoy.