- 2 lbs small red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup Greek olive, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, diagonally sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) jar pimientos
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch slices and place in a steamer. Steam potatoes for 8 minutes, or just until tender.
- Toss steamed potatoes with 2 tablespoons lemon juice and let cool. Drain lemon juice from potatoes.
- Add olives, celery, red pimento, onion and feta cheese. Toss gently.
- DRESSING: Combine 3 tablespoons lemon juice, oregano, salt, and olive oil. Pour over salad and gently toss. Refrigerate overnight to blend flavors.