Recipe by Greekgal
This is great hot or cold.
Top Review by Acerast
This is outstanding! My vinegar-loving family went nuts over this salad! I used sweet onion, dried oregano and Yukon Gold potatoes with the skins on. We ate it at room temperature. When I went to serve leftovers for lunch today I found that my son had eaten it all. Guess I'll have to make more soon. This is a winner Greekgal - Thanks!
- 2 lbs unpeeled new potatoes, cooked and cooled
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons oregano, crushed in your hands (or you can used dried oregano flakes)
- garlic, to rub bowl with