Recipe by bbowman4
Ready, Set, Cook! Special Edition Contest Entry: fabulous and easy greek style meatballs that only take a little time to make and can be frozen for future fun gatherings. Great football fare or anytime!!!
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 lb fresh ground lamb
- 1⁄2 large red bell pepper
- 3 green onions
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro
- 1⁄3 cup of fresh mint
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 425.
- place red bell pepper, onions, cilantro,mint,garlic,egg, salt and pepper in food processor, pulse till finely chopped.
- mix together potatoes, lamb, and vegetable mixture.
- roll medium size meatballs and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- bake for 18 minutes.