Recipe by Lan
I purchased a new cookbook at Costco recently called Better Homes & Gardens Phase 2 Low-carb Recipes, and tried this Pork Chop Recipe out. It was very easy to assemble and my DH and I enjoyed it with roasted green beans and a salad. I used our George Foreman although the recipe said to grill over medium coals. Worked fine. Hope you enjoy as much as we did.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes (1 medium)
- 1 tablespoon bottled low-carb balsamic vinaigrette (we used Newman's Own)
- 4 boneless pork chops, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herbs
- snipped fresh oregano (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine tomato and salad dressing, set aside.
- Trim fat from meat.
- Rub lemon-pepper seasoning on both sides of chops.
- For a charcoal grill, grill chops on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 12 to 15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once halfway through grilling.
- Transfer chops to serving plates.
- Top each chop with some feta cheese and some of the tomato mixture.
- If desired, sprinkle with snipped oregano.