Recipe by PugMomma Brenda
Recipe courtesy Robin Miller, 2007 Show: Quick Fix Meals with Robin Miller Episode: Sensational Salads
Top Review by Muffin Goddess
I usually bypass white pizzas in favor of red ones, but this one caught my eye. Great combination of toppings! In honor of PAC multitasking, I used Recipe#505968 in place of the regular pizza crust. I couldn't bring myself to go totally sauceless, so I spread some Recipe#513306 on the base before adding the toppings. I really enjoyed this hot from the oven. The spinach crust is more delicate than a traditional pizza crust, so this was definitely a plate-and-utensils affair. I actually tried the leftover pizza the next day, cold from the fridge, and it was equally good. Chilling makes the spinach crust more sturdy, so the leftovers could be eaten out of hand. I think I like this pizza enough without tomato sauce to do this again (although I do think that tomato sauce would be lovely with this as well). Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2014
- 1 lb frozen pizza or 1 lb bread dough, thawed according to package directions
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic flakes
- 2 cooked chicken breast halves, diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sliced pitted kalamata olive
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Roll dough out into a large rectangle and transfer to a large baking sheet. Top dough with mozzarella cheese, to within 1/2-inch of the edges and then sprinkle garlic flakes all over cheese. Top with chicken, mushrooms and olives. Sprinkle feta cheese over top and then sprinkle oregano over everything. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until crust is golden brown and cheese melts.