Rose J's Note:
This is a great great pizza using the Brick Oven Pizza dough.
My Private Note
14 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, divided
- pizza dough
- 2 cups cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 10 kalamata olives, drained, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1Sprinkle 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese onto prepared pizza dough. Top evenly with chicken.
- 2Combine artichoke hearts and next 5 ingredients in a bowl; toss gently. Spoon mixture evenly over chicken. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese; top with feta cheese.
- 3Bake at 500° for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pizza With Chicken and Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 288.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
reduced-fat feta cheese