Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a great great pizza using the Brick Oven Pizza dough.
Make and share this Greek Pizza With Chicken and Artichokes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, divided
- pizza dough
- 2 cups cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 10 kalamata olives, drained, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese onto prepared pizza dough. Top evenly with chicken.
- Combine artichoke hearts and next 5 ingredients in a bowl; toss gently. Spoon mixture evenly over chicken. Sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese; top with feta cheese.
- Bake at 500° for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned and bubbly.