Recipe by Debbie O
This recipe came to me online from the Prevention Magazine. I gave it a try to test it on my pizza-loving family. Big hit, and nearly endless possibilities for making it your own.
- 1⁄2 cup dry-packed sun-dried tomato
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups swiss chard, chopped and lightly tossed with about
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, and
- 3 dashes olive oil
- 1 (12 inch) whole wheat pizza crusts (12 inch diameter, we used thin crust Boboli)
- 5 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped. (I used a handful)
- 3 ounces mild feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F, preferably with a pizza stone inside. Meanwhile, soak tomatoes in hot water 10 minutes or until soft. Brain and chop.
- Squeeze lemon juice onto greens and then scatter greens onto pizza crust. Top with tomatoes and olives, crumble feta on top and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake 12 minutes directly n rack or pizza stone or until cheese is soft and golden in spot and crust is crisp.
- Nutritional info per serving 162 cal, 8 gr pro, 21 g carb, 7 gr fat, 2 g sat fat, 6 mg chol, 4 g fiber, 502 mg sodium.