Recipe by Gaelige Coinnaigh
I love Feta Cheese on Pizza!!!! This recipe makes enough sauce for 1 13" pizzas.
Top Review by Sheri Lou
Delicious pizza! Better than a restaurant! I used homemade pizza dough and my pizza stone to cook it. I opted for canned artechoke hearts instead of pepperoncinis. Also... extra mozzarella and feta cheese... sooo yummy!! Thank you Gaelige Coinnaigh!
- prepared pizza crust, uncooked
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup Greek olive, pitted or halved
- 6 -8 pepperoncini peppers, sliced (pickled peppers)
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- extra virgin olive oil
Garlic Oil Sauce
- 1⁄8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree ingredients for garlic sauce in a blender and store in a small covered jar.
- Top dough crust with garlic sauce, mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, olives, pepperoncini, onion, mushrooms, and oregano. Drizzle with oil.
- Bake in preheated 500° F oven on pizza stone for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 2-3 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.