Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
Summery and fresh!
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream (can partially replace with more yogurt)
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese with dried basil and tomato
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 2⁄3 cups diced cucumbers
- 1 1⁄3 cups seeded chopped tomatoes (romas have few seeds to start with)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped olive
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 3 tablespoons hummus
- 12 small pita pockets, halves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3⁄4 cup gyros meat (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh salad greens (not iceberg lettuce)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine first four ingredients until well mixed.
- stir in cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, and onion.
- brush pita pockets and toast until warm in toaster oven.
- generously spread pita pockets with hummus.
- fill with basil, greens, meat and yogurt mixture.