Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came out of Better Homes and Gardens Magazine, and it's just Yummy!! Even if you don't care for one of the ingredients, try it anyway! They all meld together in such a satisfying snack!
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 4 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) canssliced black olives
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
- Peel garlic.
- Drain olives.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor bowl.
- Process till smooth, scraping sides as needed.
- Serve on toasted Italian bread, or other specialty-style bread, or crackers.