1/3 Photos of Greek Penne Pasta (6 WW Points)
Another WW recipe I just had to add to my collection. Serving size is 1-1/2 cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces uncooked penne
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2/3 ounce pine nuts, about 2 tbsp
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed (I used freshly cooked spinach and it was just fine)
- 1 lb plum tomato, chopped
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 medium olives, black,pitted and chopped (I prefer the green Greek or Italian olives)
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions (without butter or oil), drain and set aside.
- 2Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
- 3Add olive oil and heat over medium-high heat until oil sizzles.
- 4Add pine nuts and garlic.
- 5Cook and stir until pine nuts are golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- 6Stir in spinach and tomatoes and cook until heated through, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- 7Add spinach mixture to pasta and toss until combined.
- 8Serve pasta sprinkled with feta cheese and black or green olives.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Penne Pasta (6 WW Points)
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.6
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 222.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 7.4 g