Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Kerasma's brochure on Greek Peaches.
- Peel the peaches and cut them into small pieces.
- Grate the zest off the oranges.
- Peel the oranges and cut them into small pieces, removing any existing pips.
- Mix the sugar, water, peaches, oranges and grated rind in a saucepan and simmer for about 40 minutes until thickened.
- Remove and place immediately into sterilized jars.
- Place the jars in a pot with enough water to come half way up. The lids should be loosely screwed on.
- Bring to a simmer; boil for 5 minutes, remove, close the lids tightly and turn the jars upside down.
- Let cool and store in a cool, dry place.