From Kerasma's brochure on Greek Peaches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the peaches and cut them into small pieces.
- 2Grate the zest off the oranges.
- 3Peel the oranges and cut them into small pieces, removing any existing pips.
- 4Mix the sugar, water, peaches, oranges and grated rind in a saucepan and simmer for about 40 minutes until thickened.
- 5Remove and place immediately into sterilized jars.
- 6Place the jars in a pot with enough water to come half way up. The lids should be loosely screwed on.
- 7Bring to a simmer; boil for 5 minutes, remove, close the lids tightly and turn the jars upside down.
- 8Let cool and store in a cool, dry place.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Peach Jam With Oranges
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 100
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g