- 8 ounces pasta shells, uncooked
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Gradually add pasta shells to 4 quarts rapidly boiling water. If desired, add salt. Boil 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender, stirring frequently. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl combine pasta shells and all other ingredients and mix well. Cover and chill thoroughly.