Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this recipe on the back of a package of shell macaroni. Haven't tried it yet so posting it here for when I want it.
- 8 ounces pasta shells, uncooked
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ripe olives, sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Gradually add pasta shells to 4 quarts rapidly boiling water. If desired, add salt. Boil 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender, stirring frequently. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In large bowl combine pasta shells and all other ingredients and mix well. Cover and chill thoroughly.
Made this with bowties for an anniversary party. Eveyone loved it :-)
Really enjoyed this! I used green olives as that was all I had available, also minced fresh garlic. Delicious! For my dressing I used The Realtor's Italian Salad Dressing. Thank you Charbear! I will make this again! Made for KK Recipe Tag
Very tasty! I had this for lunch and thoroughly enjoyed it. I used half the amount of dressing because I'm just not a huge fan. I liked the amount of black olives - not too many, but enough to enjoy a subtle flavour. Thanks Chabear01! :)