Prep 2 hrs 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great make-ahead pasta salad!
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml red wine vinegar
- 7.39 ml garlic powder
- 7.39 ml dried basil
- 7.39 ml dried oregano
- 3.69 ml ground black pepper
- 3.69 ml white sugar
- 591.47 ml cooked elbow macaroni
- 709.77 ml fresh sliced mushrooms
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 236.59 ml sliced red bell pepper
- 177.44 ml crumbled feta cheese
- 118.29 ml chopped green onion
- 113.39 g can black olives
- 177.44 ml sliced pepperoni, cut into strips
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic powder, basil, oregano, black pepper, and sugar. Add cooked pasta, mushrooms, tomatoes, red peppers, feta cheese, green onions, olives and pepperoni. Toss until evenly coated. Cover, and chill 2 hours or overnight.
- (Chill time is included in prep time.).