Prep 2 hrs 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great make-ahead pasta salad!
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 3 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives
- 3⁄4 cup sliced pepperoni, cut into strips
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic powder, basil, oregano, black pepper, and sugar. Add cooked pasta, mushrooms, tomatoes, red peppers, feta cheese, green onions, olives and pepperoni. Toss until evenly coated. Cover, and chill 2 hours or overnight.
- (Chill time is included in prep time.).