Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a nice side dish that goes well with barbequed meats or grilled fish.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon white sugar
- 3 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 ounces sliced black olives
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked macaroni
- In large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar,garlic, basil, oregano,black pepper, and sugar.
- Add cooked pasta, vegetables, cheese and olives.
- Toss until all ingredients are well coated.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours before serving.