1/1 Photo of Greek Pasta Salad
Jessica Hoylman's Note:
I received this recipe from a friend who said she got it from a health and nutrition class in college. Easy salad to make and is great for potlucks or BBQ's. TIP - You can save a little of the liquid from the can of artichoke hearts to add to the salad for extra flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) box rotini pasta, prepared
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can olives, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package cherry tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni slices or 1 (8 ounce) package salami, each slice cut in half
- grilled bell pepper (optional)
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packet of good season's salad dressing, I prefer Cheese and Garlic but Italian works as well, prepared as directed
- 1Prepare and cook pasta as directed on package.
- 2Add all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 3Toss until all ingredients are well coated.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.8
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.7 mg
- Sodium 1219.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 16.8 g