Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I received this recipe from a friend who said she got it from a health and nutrition class in college. Easy salad to make and is great for potlucks or BBQ's. TIP - You can save a little of the liquid from the can of artichoke hearts to add to the salad for extra flavor.
- 1 (12 ounce) box rotini pasta, prepared
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can olives, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package cherry tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni slices or 1 (8 ounce) package salami, each slice cut in half
- grilled bell pepper (optional)
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packetof good season's salad dressing, I prefer Cheese and Garlic but Italian works as well, prepared as directed
- Prepare and cook pasta as directed on package.
- Add all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Toss until all ingredients are well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Wonderful!! Huge hit with the family! I halved the recipe and used Salami instead of pepperoni. Rather then grilled bell pepper I used just green fresh bell pepper. I also used my own homemade vinaigrette dressing (red wine vinegar, olive oil, basil, garlic, oregano, salt, & pepper). I loved the combination of flavors with the different veggies, and the feta cheese! This was great and we will be making this one again for sure! Thanks so much for posting! Made for Spring PAC 2009