I received this recipe from a friend who said she got it from a health and nutrition class in college. Easy salad to make and is great for potlucks or BBQ's. TIP - You can save a little of the liquid from the can of artichoke hearts to add to the salad for extra flavor.
- 1 (12 ounce) box rotini pasta, prepared
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) can olives, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package cherry tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni slices or 1 (8 ounce) package salami, each slice cut in half
- grilled bell pepper (optional)
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packetof good season's salad dressing, I prefer Cheese and Garlic but Italian works as well, prepared as directed
- Prepare and cook pasta as directed on package.
- Add all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Toss until all ingredients are well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.