Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Hubby loves to take this for lunch.
- 6 cups cooked pasta (macaroni, penne, shell, or any short pasta)
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 small onion, chopped (red/purple looks best)
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can black olives, drained
- 1 bottle greek salad dressing, i use kraft's signature collection greek with feta & oregano dressing
- Place pasta in large bowl.
- Add crumbled feta, chopped onion and tomatoes, and olives.
- Stir together.
- Generously pour dressing over pasta salad mixture.
- Stir until well coated.
I made this for the office and it got rave reviews. I used Ken's Greek Salad Dressing which was a big hit!
I'd cut back on the dressing just a bit, a whole bottle isn't really needed...but this is REALLY good! Thanks!
This salad was excellent the first day, but not so good after that. We should have made a smaller batch to start out with. We also couldn't find Greek salad dressing at our grocery store, so we used a Caesar dressing which seemed to be okay.