Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From the American Heart Association. Cooking time includes chilling.
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-color spiral pasta
- 2⁄3 cup cucumber, diced, seeded, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1 1⁄4 cups frozen baby peas, defrosted
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup green onion top, thinly sliced
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 7 minutes. Remove from heat, drain, and place in a large bowl.
- Add cucumber, green onions, feta cheese, peas, and bell pepper to pasta. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, combine mayonnaise, cottage cheese, yogurt, and green onion tops. Process until smooth. Add dill and black pepper and process briefly.
- Pour over pasta mixture and stir well. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.